India vs Nepal Asia Cup 2023 Features: With the Asia Cup 2023 going full speed ahead, enthusiasts of the cricketing scene are humming with expectation for the impending match among India and Nepal.
Set to happen on the fourth of September in Pallekele, Sri Lanka, this gathering stage experience is significant for the two sides.
India's most memorable match against Pakistan didn't go as arranged because of climate disturbances. Selecting to bat first under cloudy skies, India scored a good 266 runs.
Be that as it may, industrious downpour interferences eventually prompted the game being deserted, leaving the two sides with a singular point. India is presently quick to capitalize on its impending apparatuses in the competition.
Key features of India vs Nepal up to this point
1. Nepal began solid with openers Kushal Bhurtel and Aasif Sheik hitting consecutive limits. 2. Indian pacers were rebuffed by the Nepal's initial pair and three gets were dropped-one each by Shreyas Iyer, Virat Kohli and Ishan Kishan.
3. Shardul Thakur furnished the Group India with a leap forward as he excused Kushal Bhurtel. 4. Nepal changed to protective after the primary wicket and Indian bowlers maintained the tension. Before long Ravindra Jadeja excused Bhim Sharki.
5. Ravindra Jadeja kept up the assault and secures next two wickets early. 6. Nepal Aasif Sheik continued playing his game notwithstanding falling wickets and crushed eleventh ODI 50. Yet, not long after his 50 years Mohammad Siraj excused him.
7. The downpour upset the in the middle between, however after the downpour break Nepal player proceeded with the batting and crushed a few decent limits.
8. Group India bowlers got back in the saddle and took a few wickets. In any case, Nepal hitters showed extra-conventional running between the wickets. 9. Toward the end, Mohammad Siraj secured the last wicket and Nepal was all-out at 230.
10. India began the pursuit with a bang with Shubman Gill crushing 3 limits in the second finished. Captain Rohit Sharma additionally opened his arms, however the downpour disturbed the match once more.